Many campers return to Shane thinner than the
previous year. Since they are included in this
computation, a first time camper may have better
results than this chart shows
They can’t wait to get back. Many of our campers tell us
they count the days until camp starts again.
Data was compiled from
a survey completed by campers on the last day of camp
• To Identify obesity related risk factors in your child
• A critical tool for your physician to monitor your child’s health
We collaborate with Dr.. Gilberto Velez, Chief of Adolescent Medicine at Westchester Medical Center.
• His medical group, The Children’s Physicians of Westchester, LLP, affiliated with New York Medical College and the Children’s Hospital, can provide an obesity assessment of your child, possibly reimbursable by your insurance.
• Your child will have an obesity oriented medical exam
• medical history review
• data will verify improvement in health from attending camp
• lower blood pressure
• lower cholesterol level
• lower heart rate levels
Dr.Gilberto Velez of the
Westchester Medical Center
Verified data from this Obesity Assessment can help you present a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement of camp tuition.