SHANE WEIGHT LOSS CAMP
FAMILY OWNED, LONGEST RUNNING, MOST EXPERIENCED AND EFFECTIVE WELLNESS CAMP ANYWHERE.
CONNECTICUT LOCATION SERVING NY, NJ, CT & Beyond!
- Amazing weight loss results, proven and documented for over 50 years.
- We are not a fat camp nor are we a boot camp. A fat camp treats their campers like members of the military – we treat our campers like family.
- We offer the most reasonable rates – yet provide the best camp program anywhere.
- Weight Loss Camp CT: beautiful location, campgrounds and facilities.
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques Team, created by Dr. Michelle Maidenberg, PhD.
- Menus by Registered Dietitians and celebrity chefs.
- Guidance Counselors, Nutrition and Cooking Classes.
- Unsurpassed, caring staff that passionately want to help campers succeed.
- Most experienced weight loss Camp Director you will ever find.
- Camp Shane Owner is a Certified Healthy Chef.
- During and after camp parent education to help kids and families succeed.
SHANE WEIGHT LOSS CAMP CONNECTICUT
Address: The Rectory School
528 Pomfret St, Pomfret, CT 06258
CAMP SHANE CORPORATE OFFICE
Address: 134 Teatown Road
Croton-on-Hudson, NY 10520
Shane Weight Loss Camp Connecticut Location
We run an awesome, exciting and fun camp, a program loaded with hilarious and fun activities that are creative staff created from scratch and you will not find them at any other camps. Unique activities only in Connecticut such as an off-road Dune Buggie course, paintball, and mountain biking.
Our neighborhood features meandering scenic roads, sprawling farms with classic red barns, rolling hills, mountains and plenty of quiet. It lies within the National Heritage Corridor greenbelt stretching over 1,000 square miles. This means loads of quintessential barns with those charming split rail fences for, stately town greens, cornfields, and roadside farm stands. It’s a pastoral paradise.
Located at a prestigious, beautiful, impeccably maintained boarding school. We occupy the school when students are home for summer vacations. We are the only sleep away camp on the premises. Bus service from New Jersey, New York, and Long Island metropolitan is available.
The property consists of pristine buildings and grounds. Top-notch indoor and outdoor facilities for every sport, crafts, dormitories, theater, fitness, dance, library, meeting rooms and much more. Fabulous athletic fields and forests on 138 acres.
Our program offers lakefront activities on a nearby 3 ½ mile long lake featuring tubing, banana boats, and Jet Ski rides as an optional program.
Nearby activities such as water parks and hiking trails.